Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Sends Letter To NSAC, Aims To Overturn KO Loss To Jaron Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Sends Letter To NSAC, Aims To Overturn KO Loss To Jaron Ennis

Welterweight contender Thomas Dulorme (25-6-1, 16 KOs) has officially submitted a letter to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, disputing the result of his bout against Jaron Ennis (28-0, 26 KOs), in which he claims he was hit with an illegal rabbit punch to the back of the head.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I ain't even read this shìt. Just the title, I'm crien!!

Comment

Fair point. Although not deliberate it was definitely a foul blow.

Comment

What if NSAC agrees to NC ifDelorme fights Ennis in an immediate rematch? Does Delorme really want that smoke?

Comment

It wasn't a rabbit punch. Dulorme got hit in the side of the head behind the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            What if NSAC agrees to NC ifDelorme fights Ennis in an immediate rematch? Does Delorme really want that smoke?
            Lol. What if the NSAC asks that in reply to Dulorme, “request pending…but do you really want that smoke!?” - Love NSAC

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It wasn't a rabbit punch. Dulorme got hit in the side of the head behind the ear.
              It's an obvious ear shot in the slow motion replay. Dulorme is just crying cause Boots faded him that fast.

Comment

Not even god can take that lick back. I bet he paid big bucks for that letter and he isn't suing for legal fees. He needs to win a fight and quit pleading for mercy. Everybody will be afraid to fight him now, because he'll go to court if he loses. Nobody wants that.

Comment

He's clearly still concussed.

Comment

What a very clever and courageous move by Dulorme's legal team? While, I don't agree with it because he was bending at the waist when the punch landed. However, I do agree with his right to challenge and review the evidence of any misconduct or impropriety.

Had Deontay Wilder been wiser he would have done the exact same thing. By allowing his attorney's to question the legality of some of Tyson Fury's very dubious antics he employed in the ring throughout their trilogy.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the right people in his circle who have his best interest at heart like a Mark Breland had with the courage to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X