Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz To Haney: Bro I'm Gonna Break Your Ass Down, Eat Your Ass Alive, Just Be Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz To Haney: Bro I'm Gonna Break Your Ass Down, Eat Your Ass Alive, Just Be Ready

Joseph 'Jojo' Diaz Jr. is viewed as the toughest test to date for Devin Haney, in terms of both accomplishment and physical strength. The general breakdown of the forthcoming WBC lightweight title fight is that Las Vegas' Haney is best served to box his way to victory, while Diaz's best--if not only--chance of winning is to make things as rough as possible for the defending titlist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eat his ass?

Comment

Lol wtf at eat your ass alive, is Diaz gay?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Lol wtf at eat your ass alive, is Diaz gay?
        No but you might be

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
          Eat his ass?
          At least he is alive which means more than likely its with content. You have people on here like TRE SHAW, GAYLORD B and FIST OF FURY that prefer to eat arse when their victims are dead...... There are many more, honourable mentions LOMA-DEUX and KING PRETISH-GLEMISH
          Last edited by Noelanthony; 11-15-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

He'll Yeah,get all up in that ass JoJo.........wait what??

Comment

These immature clown here thinking Jo jo actually means it literally. You people Keep your word fantasies to yourself
              EL GANCHO EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

Haha wording could’ve been more thought out but I’m rooting Jojo.

Comment

he's got to work on that trash talk

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Haha wording could’ve been more thought out but I’m rooting Jojo.
                    Agreed. I got the gist of what he was saying but his choice of those nouns and verbs conjures up different kinds of action other than boxing.
                    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X