Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez, Munguia, Martinez Forge Ahead: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez, Munguia, Martinez Forge Ahead: Weekend Afterthoughts

It wasn't one of those weekends one might circle on the calendar going in. There was a hell of a lot to talk about when it was done. With results in the books, what lies ahead for the weekend's big winners? Let's start with the biggest winners of the weekend..
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn had the rematch clause ready for Terri Harper, eh? You have to beat his champions twice before the belt is really yours.

Munguia vs Charlo could be as easy to make as Munguia vs Andrade...if only the WBC would order that the fight gets made.

Comment

I have a feeling Cheatelo will dump belts and move up to 175. I do not think he wants any of that smoke from Benavidez. Mungia would probably fight GGG if GGG wins his next fight. It is a shame that GGG has been sitting on the sidelines for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
        I have a feeling Cheatelo will dump belts and move up to 175. I do not think he wants any of that smoke from Benavidez. Mungia would probably fight GGG if GGG wins his next fight. It is a shame that GGG has been sitting on the sidelines for so long.
        I very much doubt that canelo has any fear of fighting benevidez. Why would he?

Although andrade might be an easier fight to make, golovkin or cgarlo would probably be better fights for munguia.

Comment

Working...
        X