Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barboza Furious, Wants To Do Damage After Teofimo Lopez Sr. Calls Him a 'Tune-Up'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barboza Furious, Wants To Do Damage After Teofimo Lopez Sr. Calls Him a 'Tune-Up'

Arnold Barboza Jr, (26-0) is chomping at the bit to face unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0). The two camps exchanged words earlier this year and have continued to exchange verbal assaults.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teofimo Sr. and Hearn supposedly have a verbal agreement, for Teo to fight Haney! Barboza, keep your eye on the prize! Prograis, Pedraza, or Ramirez, choose one!

Comment

Lopez's dad is correct but this family is a coward for not fighting Loma again

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post
        Lopez's dad is correct but this family is a coward for not fighting Loma again
        Lol if anyone was a coward in the whole thing it was that lil girl loma who got punked by teo the first time around. Lil girl scrubchenko felt teos power and couldn’t throw a single punch, and rumor has it kept whispering for his daddy to save him in between rounds because he was scared.

dude only won three rounds of the first fight, so nope, no rematch. We already know who the better fighter is: the take over!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post

Lol if anyone was a coward in the whole thing it was that lil girl loma who got punked by teo the first time around. Lil girl scrubchenko felt teos power and couldn’t throw a single punch, and rumor has it kept whispering for his daddy to save him in between rounds because he was scared.

dude only won three rounds of the first fight, so nope, no rematch. We already know who the better fighter is: the take over!!!!
          I had the fight 6-6, and Loma's rounds were way more aggressive and better boxing than Teo's rounds which were just to hold Loma from not coming in. Loma won second half of the fight, would love to see a rematch. And I got my money on Loma winning in the rematch.

Comment

Teo's dad has a big mouth but Teo has backed it up...it makes you wonder when Teo Sr is going to bite off more than his son can chew...as far as a Loma rematch I agree with Teo...they called for that fight for a while and Loma told them to get a belt first...they took Commey out and cornered Loma into making a fight...now the shoe is on the other foot...Loma should make the fight with Haney (which would be a great fight) and if he gets that belt then Teo has to see him... turnabout is fair play
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by InterimSquawk View Post
              Teo's dad has a big mouth but Teo has backed it up...it makes you wonder when Teo Sr is going to bite off more than his son can chew...as far as a Loma rematch I agree with Teo...they called for that fight for a while and Loma told them to get a belt first...they took Commey out and cornered Loma into making a fight...now the shoe is on the other foot...Loma should make the fight with Haney (which would be a great fight) and if he gets that belt then Teo has to see him... turnabout is fair play
              More like he got lucky and now running away like a chicken and making excuses etc. We all know he would have got paid way more but deep inside he knew Loma would rip his head off in the rematch
              NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

Very confusing article. A "tune-up" to whom? He can do damage to whom? Teofimo Sr or Jr, who is fighting Kamboso? Who is Barbosa anyway? Is he fighting someone? What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                  Very confusing article. A "tune-up" to whom? He can do damage to whom? Teofimo Sr or Jr, who is fighting Kamboso? Who is Barbosa anyway? Is he fighting someone? What a mess.
                  exactly. i have no idea who is barbosa. i thought lopez was fighting kambosos.

Comment

Originally posted by Duran1333 View Post

You on that same deluded crap that thought Wilder would the Fury fights lol. Takeover my butt, the real takeover has already been taking place, as whites, asians and Latinos took over boxing the past decade as you cannot even find a relevant black fighter from America outside of Twitter.

Go back under your rock and let real boxing people talk. Lomachenko took that fight over once he found the distance, and credit to Lopez for confusing him early with keeping him at bay, but that doesn't make him a better fighter, just means Lopez won rounds by Loma inactivity, not actually fighting. Rematch would see Lomachenko stop Lopez. Everyone knows it who are unbiased.

Comment

Working...
                    X