Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Tim Tszyu Had Heavier Punches Than Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn: Tim Tszyu Had Heavier Punches Than Terence Crawford

Former world champion Jeff Horn has given high praise to the punching power of Australian star Tim Tszyu, Horn's last fight took place in August of 2020, when he was battered and stopped in eight rounds by Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like to ask Takeshi Inoue the same question after Wednesday night/morning ; does Tim 'Soul-Taker' Tszyu hit harder than Jaime Munguia? Is Tim's 79% KO rate the real-deal?
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Let's get that boy out of Australia so we can see if all the hype is real.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Terrance Crawford repeatedly and violently beat Horn round after round after round. Jeff Horn was never the same.

Comment

Good marketing by Jeff. Crawford has a fight coming up. Tim is a rising prospect in Jeff's home country. Two birds one stone with this.

This is why I don't believe anything pro boxers say anymore. There is even a third bull**** "tell" in the article, when Jeff says "I thought I was just going to ram-rod Crawford" and it didn't really. Really, it was just going to be that easy... right... And so now that's supposed to explain why he fought like **** against Crawford compared to vs Pacquiao. How convenient. Three birds with one stone in this article. But that's nothing new. Jeff is just doing what they all do in this "sport."

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Let's get that boy out of Australia so we can see if all the hype is real.
            He's been trained well and he throws a lot of hard punches in every round from all angles. He has good foot movement, he's good but he is also young..
            Last edited by factsarenice; 11-14-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

No one cares, Jeff.

You're a loser. You were gifted a win and you went on to prove you didn't deserve it.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Good marketing by Jeff. Crawford has a fight coming up. Tim is a rising prospect in Jeff's home country. Two birds one stone with this.

This is why I don't believe anything pro boxers say anymore. There is even a third bull**** "tell" in the article, when Jeff says "I thought I was just going to ram-rod Crawford" and it didn't really. Really, it was just going to be that easy... right... And so now that's supposed to explain why he fought like **** against Crawford compared to vs Pacquiao. How convenient. Three birds with one stone in this article. But that's nothing new. Jeff is just doing what they all do in this "sport."
                Jeff fought the same in all three fights. Horn is strong, he bull rushes and he is as dirty as they get. Horn roughed Manny up bad, hit behind the head and mauled him. He tried to do the same to Crawford but Crawford seemed ready and he moved Jeff into punches. Tim on the other hand is bigger and maybe stronger with real skills, Jeff didn't stand a chance. Jeff Horn fights everyone the same way. He's incapable of fighting any other way.

Comment

Horn is a fraud. He shouldn't have been the champ but the judges favored him over Pac. Well, Crawford exposed the fraud out of him and his career was over.
                  Castilo Castilo BodyBagz BodyBagz like this.

Comment

Jeff only had blisters against TC, against Tim he was totally shot, not that he was much more than a rugged guy anyways, happens a lot, a guy is hard to stop with a solid chin, gets stopped and then feels everything like he is being hit hard from then on, he had been wobbled a lot after TC, and 154 is different to 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X