Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez: I Had To Knock Kid Galahad Out, I Couldn't Win On Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiko Martinez: I Had To Knock Kid Galahad Out, I Couldn't Win On Points

In one of the biggest shockers of the weekend, 35-year-old veteran Kiko Martinez (43-10-2, 30 KOs) became a two division world champion when he knocked out Kid Galahad in six rounds to capture the IBF featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After that first knockdown, KG just could not recover it was almost as if he was on autopilot. Congrats to Kiko, hope he makes some good money and rides off into the sunset.

Comment

You're a good man Kiko. I hope you're able to have a good life after you retire

Comment

Glad he knocked that a$$hole out. Kiko is proof that you never give up.

Comment

Where's Sid-Knee?

Comment

Finally saw the fight. Martinez seemed to know he'd get outboxed and looked to set up some traps to catch Galahad. The lunging hooks and digging body shots, Galahad pulling straight out, dipping his gloves low and that chin just hanging in the air.

Comment

A drugs cheat getting laid out. You love to see it.

Comment

Did very well. Go enjoy your family champ!

Comment

I'm so happy for Kiko in spite of Brit solidarity. I didn't give him much of a chance and I doubt many else did, but it's not the first time he's gone into someone's back yard and overturned the odds. He's the kind of fighter that deserves respect, he'll go anywhere and fight anyone.
                  Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
                    Did very well. Go enjoy your family champ!
                    Please stop worshipping me as I am Gucci but I am not your God you ugly little cretin

Comment

Working...
                    X