Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia Fights Off Gabe Rosado in Twelve Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia Fights Off Gabe Rosado in Twelve Round War

Munguia, Rosado Fight Photos Gallery - Anaheim, California - In crossroads middleweight battle, former world champion Jaime Munguia (38-0, 30 KOs) was firing with both hands all night to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Gabe Rosado (26-14-1, 15 KOs) in a war.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was always going to be an enjoyable fight, Munguia has balls and an engine but lacks top level power at 160lbs, maybe he will grow into it a little more he's still kind of puppyish
    I'm sure the Reynoso conditioning team could turn him into a terminator
    Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 11-14-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

helluvva fight! The scores don't portray the scrap. Right winner though. Hope Rosado gets fights for days.

Comment

Although Rosado showed great heart, it felt like that was all he had to offer. I wanted to see a Rosado who let his hands go, who didn't just stand in front of Munguia and wave him on after every crushing combination.

I was disappointed as Rosado seemed more intent on just surviving than going for the upset. He was clinching when he ought to be digging to the body, and he demonstrated in the 3rd that he could trade effectively.

Rosado doesn't seem to have the will to win, and I don't agree with fighters going in there just to prove they can remain upright for 12 rounds.

What did Munguia get out of it other than 12 round one-sided rounds? Does this fight genuinely prepare him for the top dogs? I thinks not.

Great spectacle, but achieved nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X