Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Micky Ward: Demetrius Andrade is The Full Package, He Can Adapt To Any Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Micky Ward: Demetrius Andrade is The Full Package, He Can Adapt To Any Style

Micky Ward believes Demetrius Andrade will retain his WBO World Middleweight title when he defends against Irishman Jason Quigley at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire on Friday November 19, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fighter Mickey but, let me tell you something, if you're born in America you're American. Irish people were born in Ireland. They can be of asian parentage, like Leo Varadkar, they can be of partly black parentage, like Paul McGrath or Phil Lynott, but they were either born in or lived their life in Ireland. You can't go around being born in Lowell, Ma & saying you're Irish. You just come over as a 'plastic paddy' & nobody wants to be that. And Mickey, if you ever bump into him in church, or over a pint, whatever, please tell Joe Biden that as well. We, outside the USA, are eternally grateful that we didn't have another term of the orange monkey man, but shut up with the Irishness already!

Comment

Nah lol. Andrade goes life and death against bums.

Comment

Originally posted by 'irish' micky ward
        “i was telling him that this is the only time i am going to go against an irishman as boo boo is my guy!

WAR ANDRADE!!!

Comment

What a truly bold prediction. After facing the great Liam Williams, Andrade has decided to face an even worse opponent for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            Great fighter Mickey but, let me tell you something, if you're born in America you're American. Irish people were born in Ireland. They can be of asian parentage, like Leo Varadkar, they can be of partly black parentage, like Paul McGrath or Phil Lynott, but they were either born in or lived their life in Ireland. You can't go around being born in Lowell, Ma & saying you're Irish. You just come over as a 'plastic paddy' & nobody wants to be that. And Mickey, if you ever bump into him in church, or over a pint, whatever, please tell Joe Biden that as well. We, outside the USA, are eternally grateful that we didn't have another term of the orange monkey man, but shut up with the Irishness already!
            Ward is of Irish descent. Nothing wrong with honoring his ancestors and his roots.

Comment

Andrade is barely known relevant to his ability & record. Why is that? Are all highly known titleholders & teams that scared? Why can’t his mgrs or title organizations move Andrade into decent / reasonable positions, ie how did he not become mandatory for at least 1 belt by now? What’s the factual story?

Comment

Andrade looked like **** in his last fight and was rocked multiple times.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

So Canelo fight Andrade to shut him up. Or will Andrade give Canelo problems?

Comment

1Eriugenus
                    Micky Ward is Irish American like plenty of other fighters that are Born in America but also rep Puerto Rico, Italy , Mexico
                    Country your born doesn’t determine your ethnicity. Wards grandparents are from Ireland same as mine which entitles us to Irish Citizenship. Funny bc when I take a DNA test it comes back Irish even though I’m from NY and I’m sure Leo Varadkar comes back Indian. BTW Genius it’s Micky not Mickey

Comment

Working...
                    X