Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Busts Up Kyrone Davis For Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Busts Up Kyrone Davis For Stoppage Win

Benavidez, Davis Fight Photos Gallery - Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez returned to his hometown of Phoenix for the first time in six years and closed the show in spectacular fashion, scoring a seventh-round TKO over contender Kyrone Davis in the main event of action live on Showtime from Footprint Center in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Question- was this more evidence of Haymon using Hispanic fighters to boost the careers of his black boxers?

Comment

Benavidez has a way of torturing his opponents in the ring. No one punch knockout power, like Alvarez. Just over and over punches until they can't take any more. As I watched, I tried to picture Alvarez in there. His iron jar will get him far. Can Benavidez do that to him? He must weather Alvarez's late round mode. Alvarez waits for you to be tired and steps it up. He has tremendous stamina. That's what Benavidez or any challenger must accomplish. To keep that puncher from punching you out late. I think most challengers know this.

Comment

Working...
      X