Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Would Love A Fight With Golovkin, One That The Public Would Really Enjoy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: Would Love A Fight With Golovkin, One That The Public Would Really Enjoy

Jaime Munguia had a chance to position himself for a world title fight but also wanted to keep his word and proceed with a fight that was already in advanced talks. The former junior middleweight title is about to see that loyalty repaid in a big way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

even at this stage i would favour GGG in this fight, last night munguia was staggered a few times by freaking rosado. jaime is fun to watch, a must see fighter but i don't see the improvements people are talking about.

Comment

You don't want that fight Kid, Golovkin would put a serious damage on him

Comment

Would likely be an entertaining fight, but GGG ko's him. Too easy to hit and whilst Golovkin has maybe lost a step, his power is real and his chin is granite.

Comment

GGG has looked old now for quite some time. Munigias youth and power prevails in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            even at this stage i would favour GGG in this fight, last night munguia was staggered a few times by freaking rosado. jaime is fun to watch, a must see fighter but i don't see the improvements people are talking about.
            I definitely see improvements. He’s more dynamic offensively and he doesn’t just throw winging hooks to the body while leaving his face open like before.

It’s hard to be a defensive wizard with the style he has but Munguia at least keeps his hands up now.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              GGG has looked old now for quite some time. Munigias youth and power prevails in this one.
              Definitely a possibility. Munguia has improved and Golovkin has gone from not very fast to very very slow. For me anyway, it’s hard to pick a winner here. It’s a war, whoever prevails
              PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Seems like the smart move would be to target Charlos belt. If they push the mando DAZN could steal that fight from PBC. I would favor Mungia over Charlo. I would not favor Mungia over Golovkin or Andrade. Fight Derevy for the vacant if Charlo moves up, favor Mungia because he is younger and bigger than Derevy.
                Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 11-14-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I’d watch it, that’s for sure. But the reality is that Golovkin probably thinks he doesn’t need him at this stage of his career, even if it’s as easy as everyone says it will be.

Comment

Even old GGG is better than old Rosado, for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X