Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner Blasts Out Terri Harper in Four For WBC, IBO Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner Blasts Out Terri Harper in Four For WBC, IBO Belts

Baumgardner, Harper Fight Photos Gallery - Sheffield Arena, Sheffield - For the WBC, IBO super featherweight titles, Alycia Baumgardner (11-1, 7 KOs) pulled off a big upset with a stunning fourth round stoppage of unbeaten Terri Harper (11-1-1, 6 KOs) to capture the belts. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great win

I’m glad Harper lost her belts. She managed to keep them in a gift draw against Jonas, Then she faked injury to get out of the Choi unification fight and never rescheduled.

Comment

Well done you gladly, great win on the road

Comment

That's what you get 'Fish & Chips' for ducking 'Defector Girl Boxer' Hyun Mi Choi. HA!

Comment

Her thighs look great.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Her thighs look great.
            Her body is top notch, look up the weigh in.
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Harper’s whole team needs to be fired!

They circled the entire narrative of the fight around her injuries and layoff (which made her look like a sitting duck), then matched her against a hungry fighter who gets most (if not all) of her sparring from dudes in the Midwest….arguably some of the best sparring you’ll ever get. They overlooked her and paid dearly for it.

They really don’t care about Harper! Anybody with two brain cells to rub together would NEVER put their fighter in against the likes of a Baumgardner this soon. 130 has been put on notice.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Her body is top notch, look up the weigh in.
                Which fighter?

Comment

I have nothing but praise for my Michigan sister, I hope we appreciate her why she’s here because her skills for someone who wasn’t known was very impressive to say the least! I hope this young lady gets more opportunities especially since they thought they were bringing her to lose, but her confidence and intro and high praise to the most high set the stage.

Comment

Terri Harper kept coming with a weak jab, Alycia Baumgardner had that right-hand cranked to come over Terri's predictable soft attack.

Comment

Working...
                    X