Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakan Pitters Stops Cartwright, McKenna Brothers Victorious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakan Pitters Stops Cartwright, McKenna Brothers Victorious

Former British light heavyweight champion Shakan Pitters produced a big right hand as he came from behind to stop Reece Cartwright in the eighth round of a rollercoaster ten-rounder in Coventry.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyler "Z Side" Denny. That's how boxing is; you just have to persevere. Lot's of people have to go through all that crap until people start treating them with respect.

Comment

Thought the stoppage in the co-main event was questionable too. I'm not going to claim I had a better view than the referee but I've no idea what he's seen to think Cartwright couldn't continue. It was a competitive fight, Cartwright got caught, went down and looked fine to continue when he got up (in time) and immediately protested the referee's decision. I'm not one of these people who's never satisfied unless the fighter is sparked out, but this one did look premature.

Comment

Working...
      X