Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Drills Terri Harper in Four, Captures WBC, IBO Belts in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Drills Terri Harper in Four, Captures WBC, IBO Belts in Shocker

Alycia Baumgardner unleashed a huge right hand to stop Terri Harper in the fourth round and win the WBC, IBO super featherweight title on the Galahad-Martinez bill in Sheffield.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-13-2021, 05:42 PM.

Baumgardner looks to carry some power, she shook Harper before the stoppage too. I don’t know what the Harper fans were booing about, the ref saved her there from getting sparked right out
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

This wasn't an upset. Odds were pretty close at the betting sites.

Comment

Congrats to Alycia, good for her!

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
          Pretty sure the odds on a stoppage in four for Baumgardner were pretty wide.

Comment

Alycia , Serrano and Mikaela so far are the 3 womans boxers I enjoy watching the most. Only 3 girls I know that actually punch like a pro boxer should. The rest fight like amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
              Baumgardener opened as +500 dog and closed around +300 I believe. Not massive odds but not that close either. In boxing that's like a medium dog to me lol.

Comment

Harper lost to Jonas got a gift not shocked

Comment

normally i dont root for the american girls...but trust me, i cant stand harper and im glad she got beat. alycia baumgartder is nice to look at too and comes across very well in her interviews.

Comment

She was loose, fluid and hitting hard. Women’s boxing is gonna get bigger with competition like this. Doesn’t hurt that she looks great too.

Comment

Working...
                    X