Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Reflects on The Teachings He Absorbed From Brendan Ingle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Reflects on The Teachings He Absorbed From Brendan Ingle

It was the end of a long journey for Kid Galahad when he finally became a world champion in August. But in his moment of victory, the 31-year-old thought about the man who probably did more than anything to get him there - Brendan Ingle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good stuff. Nice to see Brendan’s legacy living on through his teaching. I’ve always liked KG. His in ring style reminds me of a smaller Kell Brook. Very smooth, measured and accurate, with great timing. And he has a great temperament too. Not easily ruffled. Always a good trait for a boxer.

Comment

He's a training machine, heard Tris Dixon interview great story how it all started for this kid.

Comment

I guess he didn't absorb those teachings too well. Or they weren't worth much to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I guess he didn't absorb those teachings too well. Or they weren't worth much to begin with.
          Should have learned to absorb a punch amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Should have learned to absorb a punch amirite?
            Or at least to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Or at least to avoid it.
              Ideally yes. But that wasn't as amusing to say.

Comment

The problem with fights like this are that people expect knockouts. It's not Galahad's style to go looking for one, but he did. Fought Kikos fight and left himself open a few times before being caught by that hail Mary. Brendan Ingle definitely didn't teach him to do that.

Comment

Working...
                X