Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gabe Rosado - Ready For War at Honda Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gabe Rosado - Ready For War at Honda Center

Munguia, Rosado Weights Photos Gallery - Former light-middleweight world champion JAIME MUNGU?A looks to continue a perfect start to his step up to 160 pounds this weekend, facing off against veteran GABRIEL ROSADO live from the Honda Center, California on November 13. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This has all the ingredients of another classic Mexican/puerto Rican war.

Comment

Both guys look good for different reasons. Munguia looks healthy and strong at 160. Stayed a fight or 2 too long at 154. Rosado looks to be strong and in great shape back at his normal weight.

Comment

This one Philly fighter I have to root 4!

Comment

Actually looking forward to this one now. I wasn't that hot on it at first but hoping for a good fight.

Comment

Hard to root against Gabe but Munguia comes across as a likeable guy too.

Comment

War Gabe... nothing against Jaime but Gabe's earned every ounce of respect, always took the biggest fights he could and always left it all in the ring, win or lose. Rooting hard for him here... great odds too if you sniff the upset.

Comment

Rosado is gonna push Munguia out of his comfort zone and we'll see how well Rosado can take Munguia's power.

Gonna be a good scrap.

Comment

The only thing that could screw up this war is if Munguia ends it early with a bomb. Not rooting hard for either fighter but I'm hoping for at least 7-8 rounds of action...not that it's all about me

Comment

This has the makings of a very good fight. Mungia -750
                    Rosado +500. These odds surprise me. I'm going with Rosado, Mungia might gas out.
                    Pusnuts Flabble Scrote likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X