Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Kyrone Davis, Jose Benavidez Jr.-Francisco Torres Weigh-In Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-Kyrone Davis, Jose Benavidez Jr.-Francisco Torres Weigh-In Results

Neither David Benavidez nor his older brother, Jose Benavidez Jr., had any issues making weight Friday afternoon for their hometown fights Saturday night in Phoenix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Telling ya Benavidez needs to move up and face Betterbieve at LHW his SMW days are done with.

Comment

If the days of PBC Island are over:
      Fury vs Wilder
      Crawford vs Porter
      Beterbiev vs Browne

Benavidez should move up to 175... his last fight he didn't make weight and didn't make weight this time around he will be weight drained if he wants to fight Canelo in May/September better to move up than to stay longer Ala Jarret Hurd

Comment

'Benavidez didn’t need to come in at 168 pounds or less because his fight with Kyrone Davis is not a title eliminator.'

He came in at 169. That doesn't suggest, to me, that he is killing himself to do SMW. When/if Kyrone beats him I don't want to hear any 'dead at the weight' BS!

Comment

Look at Benavidez body. All talent, no dedication. I like his personality and fighting style for sure, but he gets snapped at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            'Benavidez didn’t need to come in at 168 pounds or less because his fight with Kyrone Davis is not a title eliminator.'

He came in at 169. That doesn't suggest, to me, that he is killing himself to do SMW. When/if Kyrone beats him I don't want to hear any 'dead at the weight' BS!
            What?

Comment

Benavidez talked sht all week about everybody else and now look what happened. His lazy ass pretty much handed the Alvared fight to Charlo

Comment

Benavidez is good but overrated. Canelo is a cash out fight before he gets exposed, and his handlers damn well know it.

Comment

Working...
                X