Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: We Weren't Counting On Gabe To Beat Bek, He Surprised Me; I Was Impressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: We Weren't Counting On Gabe To Beat Bek, He Surprised Me; I Was Impressed

Gabriel Rosado pulled off a stunning upset with his one-punch knockout of Bektemir Melikuziev this past June. Among those who were surprised by the outcome was Jaime Munguia, who headlined the June 19 DAZN show from Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas and was rooting for the very outcome that came of the evening's chief support. The development paved the way for the unbeaten former junior middleweight option to ultimately land his next opponent, a path that was previously discussed though admittedly not expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Neither was I reason why I'm gonna throw some money on him as a huge underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Neither was I reason why I'm gonna throw some money on him as a huge underdog.
      I'm telling people, don't underestimate the reigning Big Knockouts Boxing champion. He's a game fighter - and Munguia, like 'Bully' has not been tested.

If he makes it easy - which nobody seems to have it easy against Rosado - then we can say he's quality, but until they get in the ring, ANYTHING can happen.

Comment

Mungs is talking like he's good

Comment

Working...
        X