Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Dana White: Give It Up, Guy! Just Mad I'm Doing It Because He's A Control Freak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Dana White: Give It Up, Guy! Just Mad I'm Doing It Because He's A Control Freak

LAS VEGAS - Jake Paul is actually thankful for all of the negativity Dana White has directed toward him. Paul feels that the influential UFC president has done nothing but help broaden his brand by criticizing his boxing career. White has been very vocal at times regarding Paul's level of opposition, particularly before he fought former UFC welterweight champ Tyron Woodley on August 29, and how the prominent platform the inexperienced Paul occupies in boxing has been hurtful to the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

While I think Jake is a waste of time to be on a PPV, I will never knock his hustle and desire to use his platform to make a better life for himself. Also, I do agree with his comments on Dana White. I think Fury beats him and it'll be the last you hear of Jake as a PPV fighter, not that he ever deserved to be one to begin with.
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
      While I think Jake is a waste of time to be on a PPV, I will never knock his hustle and desire to use his platform to make a better life for himself. Also, I do agree with his comments on Dana White. I think Fury beats him and it'll be the last you hear of Jake as a PPV fighter, not that he ever deserved to be one to begin with.
      Wouldnt mind actually seeing Jake beating Fury, and wouldnt mind seeing Fury beating Jake - probably the only Jake fight I wanted to see
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X