Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: Williams Fight is Personal For Me, I'm Going To Make Him Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: Williams Fight is Personal For Me, I'm Going To Make Him Pay

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. is promising to do a lot of damage when he steps in the ring with British rival Liam Williams. On Thursday, their showdown was officially announced for December 11, taking place at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, and live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is there anything that is not "personal# these days in boxing...
    As if they were some ex-lovers who broke up and now they wanna fight?
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

i think williams will put eubank jr to sleep in 8 rounds packs more power

Comment

I think this should be entertaining. Williams is live in this one. Depends how much he wants it because Chris will be tenacious all night, looking forward to this one.

Comment

No one cares

Comment

Liam Williams did great against Andrade, but his luck came late. Though Liam took a lot of damage this might affect his performance against Eubank on the real…

that being said, I see Eubank Jr. vs Andrade on the horizon which I’m totally digging! If Monroe Jr. got the stage in the UK with BJS, then I think this is the equivalent but bigger fight.

of course Eubank needs to beat Williams, which I strongly believe he will. This will setup Eubank vs Andrade. I think Hearn fancies this as a side grudge against the Eubank’s and bets that Boo Boo embarrasses him. Anybody else see this big fight?

Comment

Working...
            X