Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Murata Official in Saitama, December 29 on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Murata Official in Saitama, December 29 on DAZN

Gennadiy "GGG" Golovkin (41-1-1, 36 KOs), from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, boxing's most dominant middleweight of his era, is bringing the Big Drama Show and his IBF and IBO world title belts to his opponent's backyard, Japan, where he will rumble with two-time WBA middleweight kingpin Ryota Murata (16-2, 13 KOs), in a long-awaited title unification fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

RIP Murata. (Easy Fight 4 Golo)

Comment

Hypejob GGG doesn’t want real challenges. He was scared to move up to 168 and now scared to fight the best at Middleweight. I can’t wait for the day when he gets knocked out. Loma has the same opinion as me about him. Look at Loma‘s resume and compare it to Triple bum.
        Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

There is Charlo,Munguia,Andrade,Eubank but Triple bum fights Murata who hasn’t fought for 2 years. Golovkin is fighting meanwhile more bums than Wilder. Even Wilder‘s resume looks good now in comparison to Golovkin‘s.

Comment

Canelo/GGG 3 in May. The one DAZN has been salivating for. With those Canelo numbers, they'll bring in a dump truck full of cash for Canelo to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              There is Charlo,Munguia,Andrade,Eubank but Triple bum fights Murata who hasn’t fought for 2 years. Golovkin is fighting meanwhile more bums than Wilder. Even Wilder‘s resume looks good now in comparison to Golovkin‘s.
              And who are those guys fighting again? Charlo's last fight was against Montiel. Andrade last fought Liam Smith. Eubum's next fight is against the bum that Andrade beat. Munguia is fighting a guy Golovkin beat. So who are the real guys fighting bums?
              Golovkin is at least fighting a champion and top 5 ranked opponent. Andrade for example has NEVER fought a top 5 ranked opponent in any division.

Comment

I think GGG will be looking severely aged in this performance and if Canelo wants a easy fight, out of the options he has presented then g would seem like it at this stage, that being said g wont be bringing anything to the table at 168, maybe canelo thinks at 168 he can stop G then that adds to his legacy, apart from that cant see it happening benavidez and charlo are much tougher fights.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                  I think GGG will be looking severely aged in this performance and if Canelo wants a easy fight, out of the options he has presented then g would seem like it at this stage, that being said g wont be bringing anything to the table at 168, maybe canelo thinks at 168 he can stop G then that adds to his legacy, apart from that cant see it happening benavidez and charlo are much tougher fights.
                  I think GGG might lose.
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Personally depending on how much G has left in tank, in a ideal world he should stick to 160 and get busy and unify the titles, if he can beat Murata, then go for Andrade, and then set up a mega unification with charlo for all 4 belts. Wont get that canelo money but would still be big fight and more so winnable then a canelo trilogy would be i feel.
                    Last edited by super-x; 11-11-2021, 10:29 PM.
                    HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X