Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gabe Rosado - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Gabe Rosado - Face To Face at Final Presser

Munguia, Rosado Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former light-middleweight world champion JAIME MUNGU?A looks to continue a perfect start to his step up to 160 pounds this weekend, facing off against veteran GABRIEL ROSADO live from the Honda Center, California on November 13. (photos by Kevin Estrada)
    [Click Here To Read More]

160 will be the death sentence of Munguia. Rosado might expose him even more than Hogan did..
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Hmm.

I would not be surprised to see the underdog overcome the odds again and with a 'Bully' Bektemir repeat performance.

I'm not predicting...just would not be surprised.

Comment

Rooting for Gabe. 160 suites him much better than 168.

Comment

Like Munguia more than most on these boards. Pulling for him.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
            Rooting for Gabe. 160 suites him much better than 168.
            He beat Jacob's and KTFO Bek at 168?? At his current age,it appears 168 is where he should be to me.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight will be a war for as long as it last.

Excited to see Zepeda on the undercard as well.

Comment

I mean I know Rosado had a very close fight with Jacobs and knocked Bek out (bek walked into a shot)

but I don't know. Rosado looked completely lost versus Lemieux.

then again. Lemieux and Mungia both faced SPike O sullivan and spike went rounds with Mungia.

Comment

When this fight was announced, I thought Rosado could cause another upset.

Then I watched the Melikuziev fight again, and noticed that Gabe was being thoroughly beaten before timing Bek with that huge right. I don't think Munguia is stupid enough to repeat Bek's error.

My pick is Munguia by stoppage, perhaps on cuts, or by comfortable decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

He beat Jacob's and KTFO Bek at 168?? At his current age,it appears 168 is where he should be to me.
                    The Bek KO was pure luck. He literally closed his eyes and swung. Jacob is one of the smaller 168 pounder so he matched up well. Gabe doesn't have the size or power to compete at that higher weight. He fights there because the opportunity is offered
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X