Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Kyrone Davis - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Kyrone Davis - Face To Face at Final Presser

Benavidez, Davis Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez and super middleweight contender Kyrone Davis went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they meet in the main event this Saturday, November 13 live on SHOWTIME in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Footprint Center in Phoenix. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big D looking lean and mean!

Comment

Benavidez and Canelo could make for the most explosive fight in the super middleweight division.

First things first though, he mustn't overlook Davis, even if it looks like a routine win.

Comment

Jose still hitting that perico hard I see,looking all shot out n shiet....

Comment

I guess they couldn't find anybody better for this late replacement... Also, I know he's waiting on Canelo money, but still... He needs to move up light heavy.

Comment

Benavidez looks starved to death and he’s still got a couple more days to go…

Comment

Folks are sleeping on Davis he’s not joke David better be on his A game.

Comment

Working...
              X