Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Jr. Changes Plea, Found Guilty In Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter Jr. Changes Plea, Found Guilty In Assault Case

Robert Easter Jr. awaits sentencing after changing his plea in a prior assault charge. The former IBF lightweight titlist was found guilty Tuesday in Toledo Municipal Court, shortly after changing his plea from Not Guilty to No Contest. Judge Michelle Wagner accepted the plea before handing down her ruling, finding Easter guilty on one count of simple assault according to court records.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-10-2021, 07:22 PM.

He's friend with Broner, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Broner having friends does seem surprising. Not your basic roll model.
      Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

KO'ing a stripper or jacking a granny for her social security and AARP benefits.......can't decide which parents should be the most ashamed hmmmm....

Comment

Fighters have to learn these places are where you can get in the most trouble, it’s easier to pay a few to come to you and have your own private party and it cuts down on the rift Ralph of others temping you as well.

Comment

Posters lack common sense. It is true that NOT ALL boxers/MMA fighters hit other men or women but it is VERY COMMON and that applies to blacks, latinos, and whites. When a person's livelihood is to be violent and hit and get hit those same practices also become their way of dealing with things. It's not that boxers/MMA fighters are bad people (although some are) but I compare it to military veterans who come home after service and are a shell of themselves. Sometimes they do bizarre and dangerous things because that was their upbringing.

Again, not saying its okay or its right but its just an observation I've formed. Lots of fighters have been involved in this sort of thing - boxing and MMA - and just seems like an unintended consequence of spending day/night training to fight.

Comment

They will never learn. Check out what the boxer Kyle Parker of Spencer Indiana did. Geeeeez!!!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Pillow fisted Easter can't KO any decent boxers so he KOs a woman in a strip club. What a POS this guy is. His fights are boring anyways so if he ends up in jail, it's no big loss. Maybe they can put him in the same cell as his homeboy AB.

Comment

Lomachenko's next opponent actually lost to this dude. Never thought Loma would turn into a cherry picker. I used to want to see Loma beat Tank because "Loma fight for legacy, Tank just businessman," but now I don't have any rooting interest in that fight, or care who wins, or care to see it at all, because Loma and Tank both turned out to fight for the same reasons, so what difference does it make which one of them wins?

Comment

She’s a stripper for crying out loud. She’ll be calling him for a lap dance and some tricking loot in a couple months.

“Adrien Broner who outpointed Jovanie Santiago.” Yeah, right.

Comment

Working...
                    X