Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Mayer-Hamadouche Was A Fight Of The Year, 6-4 Either Way; But 100-90?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Mayer-Hamadouche Was A Fight Of The Year, 6-4 Either Way; But 100-90?

LAS VEGAS - Eddie Hearn couldn't believe what he heard Friday night. After watching what the British promoter considers one of the most fantastic action fights in the history of women's boxing from a ringside seat, Hearn expected either Mikaela Mayer or Maiva Hamadouche to win their 10-round slugfest by the score of 96-94. Hearn, whose company, Matchroom Boxing, promotes Hamadouche, thought their back-and-forth fight was extremely competitive and suspected either fighter could've won.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayer says she wants to unify with Harper. Can't see Harper volunteering to face those judges.

Comment

lol at hearn surprised about bad cards in boxing, u work the system eddie & dont come out and talk crap when it goes the way u want it, anyway that girl is french, of course she was going to get robbed anyway
      Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

There are close fights where each round is competitive but one fighter edges each round. In those situations the card may not reflect what happened in the ring.

I dont think this was not one of those fights. I felt there were rounds that were clearly Hamadouche rounds especially early. 6-4 or 7-3 were appropriate.

Curious if Mayer would travel to the UK to fight Harper. I imagine Harper would only entertain NY or east coast at best.

Comment

eddie hearn's years are 7 days long

he's actually more than 2,000 years old

Comment

Working...
          X