Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Tommy Can't KO Jake Paul, He Ain't Coming Home!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If Tommy Can't KO Jake Paul, He Ain't Coming Home!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is helping prepare his younger brother, Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs), for the upcoming fight with social media star Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sink or swim lol

Comment

I am very interested to see how this fight goes. How many amateur fights does Tommy Fury have? What age did he start Boxing?

Comment

This is just Tyson trying to help promote and help his bro. He knows Tommy is horrible and is a disgrace to the sweet science, but he is a good man always there to help out.

Comment

Empty threat since they don’t live in the same house

Comment

im looking at fury age record opps dont see much of nothing for an ammatuer career. Thinking this is that untalented sibling whom just living off a name/clout/prestige. This might be a 50/50 fight between 2 paid amatuers

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
              I am very interested to see how this fight goes. How many amateur fights does Tommy Fury have? What age did he start Boxing?
              I think he has only 10-15 amateur fights. I would imagine fury has been around the sport since he was a boy based off his brother being a fighter.

Comment

This is typical casual fan matchmaking. Brother of heavyweight champion who should beat the YouTube guy.

But in actuality the brother has very minimum experience and this fight would have never been set-up if otherwise.

Comment

I think Jake looks better.

I dunno how else you are meant to judge the fight. Jake has also went 8.

Tommy has fought exclusively journeymen.

Jake has fought MMA fighters and youtubers. But Woodley was good.

So Jake looks better, has fought the best opponent, and has gone 8.

Tommy is a big favorite with the bookies. That alone makes me interested because I dont know why really apart from that you assume he must he good because he's a Fury
                  Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Paul hasn't fought an actual Boxer yet but Tommy has fought some of the worst Boxers and hasn't looked good doing it.

I'm not totally convinced the real Boxer wins this one. My money would go on Fury but this could be a big night for Jake Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X