Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Jacobs is Truly an Assh-le, He's a Ghost Now, He's Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: Jacobs is Truly an Assh-le, He's a Ghost Now, He's Finished

Middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado is looking to continue his hot streak on Saturday night, when he faces unbeaten former world champion Jaime Munguia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs vs. Berlanga! Make It Happen!

Comment

Munguia by KO. Rosado has been used. A one punch KO, in a fight he was losing v a nobody named Bully, raised him from the forgotten.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I hope rosado wins. He’s been in some exciting fights and on the end of some questionable decisions. I don’t want to see him fall down to doing gate keeper fights

Comment

Originally posted by Pinenut View Post
          I hope rosado wins. He’s been in some exciting fights and on the end of some questionable decisions. I don’t want to see him fall down to doing gate keeper fights
          Are you kidding? He's been a gatekeeper for nearly 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Jacobs vs. Berlanga! Make It Happen!
            You want the Berlanga train to fall off a cliff with that wish. That dude is the poster child of a hype job.

Comment

Rosado is a serious live dog here. I believe he beats Mungia all day. When Mungia can't get him outta there Rosado will come on strong

Comment

Gabe's talking like he clowned and pants Daniel Jacobs when the truth is both fighters fought like they were in a cold sparring session.
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

You want the Berlanga train to fall off a cliff with that wish. That dude is the poster child of a hype job.
                  You mean you're not utterly convinced by the guy who failed to put away the same specimen that the deluxe nachos iteration of BJS managed to throttle? The guy who seems destined to star in one of those commercial airline mongoloid freakout videos in a couple years?
                  jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I respect Gabe because he keeps it real, all the wars and different times he’s been beat but not beaten! He’s a draw and is making money and truly deserve it for all the battles, now I’m not saying that he won’t be brain dead in maybe 10 years or so but he’s fun while watching him.

Comment

Working...
                    X