Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker, Derek Chisora - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joseph Parker, Derek Chisora - Face To Face at Rematch Presser

Parker, Chisora Rematch Press Conference Photos Gallery - On Saturday, December 18, Joseph Parker (29-2, 21 KOs) faces off against the mercurial Brit Derek Chisora (32-11, 23 KOs) in a rematch of their 12-round war in May 2021. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love Chisora - the older he gets the more he fights. And I enjoy his brawls. My support goes to Chisora.

Parker is a cool dude too though.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
      I love Chisora - the older he gets the more he fights. And I enjoy his brawls. My support goes to Chisora.

Parker is a cool dude too though.
      Pick a dam winner and keep it moving guy!

Comment

Chisora might win this, Parker has lost the fire.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Parker has done absolutely nothing with his career. I remember when he was been touted as the one to beat Joshua. Since that fight happened, his career has been basically taken a nose dive. Guy will soon be a journey man

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Chisora might win this, Parker has lost the fire.
            That's true but Chisora has also never beaten a good fighter. His best wins are like David Price, Artur Szpilka, Malik Scott, and Carlos Takam.

As opposed to losses against Fury (twice), Helenius, Klitsckho, Haye, Pulev, Whyte (twice), Kabayel, Usyk, and Parker.

Basically if you're above dead average, you beat Chisora. Sometimes he makes it interesting but he always finds a way to lose against anybody with talent.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

That's true but Chisora has also never beaten a good fighter. His best wins are like David Price, Artur Szpilka, Malik Scott, and Carlos Takam.

As opposed to losses against Fury (twice), Helenius, Klitsckho, Haye, Pulev, Whyte (twice), Kabayel, Usyk, and Parker.

Basically if you're above dead average, you beat Chisora. Sometimes he makes it interesting but he always finds a way to lose against anybody with talent.
              I always say Chisora is a domestic level fighter, his record of 0-7 vs former/current European Champions proves that, however, I just don’t see anything in Parker anymore, he’d rather be partying in Vegas than training, I don’t believe he wants it anymore.

I actually had a big bet on Parker at 8/13 in the first fight and it nearly cost me, I was convinced he’d school Chisora and a motivated Parker would have IMO, but that fight was very close and it wouldn’t surprise me if Chisora does enough to get the W this time. Safe to say I won’t be betting on either.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Chisora gets a long overdue win. Parker has looked horrid in his last few fights and Chisora still has a passion for his sport. I actually think he wins within the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

This is prob true, but Tbf, part of his problem is he’s often the ‘away’ fighter. When it goes to scorecards against a more marketable dude, he might as well say goodnight.

That’s not to say he isn’t horrendously limited and deserving of some of his losses. But I can point to a few fights that could’ve gone either way: Whyte I, Helenius, (need to rewatch, tbf) Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Pick a dam winner and keep it moving guy!
                    The comment literally contains "My support goes to Chisora"

Comment

Working...
                    X