Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore Officially Added To Paul-Fury PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore Officially Added To Paul-Fury PPV

Three-time NBA All-Star and two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Deron Williams will take on legendary San Francisco 49ers running back Frank Gore in a professional heavyweight boxing match that will take place on the undercard of Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury, live on SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, December 18 at AMALIE Arena in Tampa. The four-round heavyweight bout will be contested with a 215-pound contractual limit as the two legends make their professional boxing debuts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol and it gets worse! 2 novices headlining, a womens co-main event and 2 washed up athletes who don't box. What a joke, again you are an idiot if you are paying for this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Lol and it gets worse! 2 novices headlining, a womens co-main event and 2 washed up athletes who don't box. What a joke, again you are an idiot if you are paying for this garbage.
      Yep & you watch there will be a million buys because more people know who Jake Paul is than Tyson Fury…
      Last edited by joe strong; 11-09-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Yep & you watch there will be a million buys because more people know who Jake Paul is than Tyson Fury…
        Probably will be, more than certain there are a million morons out there willing to pay for trash.
        HENNY HENNY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Probably will be, more than certain there are a million morons out there willing to pay for trash.
          I guess the silver lining is that this will bring a new audience to the sport lol I'm sure the NBA and NFL audience isn't half as moronic as the social media children audience

But yeah, trash indeed

Comment

Originally posted by HENNY View Post

I guess the silver lining is that this will bring a new audience to the sport lol I'm sure the NBA and NFL audience isn't half as moronic as the social media children audience

But yeah, trash indeed
            Thats a decent point but they wont stick if they watch the whole card. I mean womens boxing is usually a bore, can maybe count on one hand how many great fights there are. Then the Paul/Fury fight is gonna be awful, I hope they put at least one good fight to keep people interested.
            HENNY HENNY likes this.

Comment

I mean..once upon a time boxing would’ve been the default sport for these guys anyway. I don’t mind when it’s this level vs this level though. An even fight is always interesting. Just wish people treated it for what it is.
              CornerCutman CornerCutman likes this.

Comment

I did not see this fight coming haha

Comment

Working...
                X