Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding Pumped To Snap Layoff, Ready For Dmitrii Chudinov Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding Pumped To Snap Layoff, Ready For Dmitrii Chudinov Clash

Light heavyweight contender Rocky Fielding is gearing up for his ring return in Dubai on November 26. The card will feature a variety of boxers, including former two-division world champion Badou Jack, Ohara Davies and Muhammad Waseem.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh, how I would love to see Fielding rematch Canelo...
    Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      That's a fight we need. Canelo needs to clear any doubts that he is better than Fielding. I think he caught Rocky cold and on an off day. Could he beat Rocky Fielding at his best? We'll find out on a future PPV event. If he swerves the Fielding rematch to fight Beterbiev, that will not go down well. Nash out.
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

All I remember about Fielding is:

1. He looked like he didn't belong in there at all, and
        2. He has no idea what a sit-up is.

Why would anybody think he needs to rematch Canelo? Is that sarcasm? I hope it's sarcasm.

Comment

Dude...you cracked me up. I actually had to dish out a little Uncle Roger (YDKSAB) on some YouTube fool who wrote this about Plant:

"Plant is good, but nobody is on Canelo's level right now. Just like Fielding, Plant was dominant before fighting Canelo and will go back to being dominant, but he has no chance against Canelo. Just look at them, guys like Smith, Fielding etc all went right back to being dominant after losing to Canelo. Canelo is like Sugar Ray after his first loss, cause after Ray lost it made him untouchable."

So, after I spit out my coffee, I replied, laughing, to say, "First off, Plant is no killer, but he's MILES above the bum named Rocky Fielding" and "How in holy h*** was Rocky Fielding EVER dominant in ANY way, shape or form?"

Dude actually doubled down, throwing out insults, and insisting that the pecking order at 168 after Canelo is Callum Smith, Rocky Fielding, and then Caleb Plant. So then I provided simple facts about who Fielding fought, their records, their rankings, and the multiple split decisions Fielding eked out against fighters w/multiple losses, after he got KO'd by Smith in the 1st round in his fist fight against a real dude. Still waiting on a reply to that one. LOL!
          Show less
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
            Is that sarcasm? I hope it's sarcasm.
            It is. That's why I added a smilie.

BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shakedaddy View Post

Dude...you cracked me up. I actually had to dish out a little Uncle Roger (YDKSAB) on some YouTube fool who wrote this about Plant:

"Plant is good, but nobody is on Canelo's level right now. Just like Fielding, Plant was dominant before fighting Canelo and will go back to being dominant, but he has no chance against Canelo. Just look at them, guys like Smith, Fielding etc all went right back to being dominant after losing to Canelo. Canelo is like Sugar Ray after his first loss, cause after Ray lost it made him untouchable."

So, after I spit out my coffee, I replied, laughing, to say, "First off, Plant is no killer, but he's MILES above the bum named Rocky Fielding" and "How in holy h*** was Rocky Fielding EVER dominant in ANY way, shape or form?"

Dude actually doubled down, throwing out insults, and insisting that the pecking order at 168 after Canelo is Callum Smith, Rocky Fielding, and then Caleb Plant. So then I provided simple facts about who Fielding fought, their records, their rankings, and the multiple split decisions Fielding eked out against fighters w/multiple losses, after he got KO'd by Smith in the 1st round in his fist fight against a real dude. Still waiting on a reply to that one. LOL!
              Show less
              Amazing stuff

Look, I like Fielding. He really feels like a good guy to me. But I'm still wondering how in the world he managed to share a ring with Canelo.

And there are people around who cry scandal because Anthony Dirrell is mentioned as a possible opponent for Alvarez... Dirrell is better than the sum of Smith and Fielding.
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-09-2021, 03:02 PM.

Comment

He was super pumped after talking **** against Canelo then losing spectacularly. Canelo fighting the cab drivers of the world and making them rich. Caleb Plant included.

Comment

Yeah it was so competitive just like his last bull**** fight

Comment

Amazing stuff

Look, I like Fielding. He really feels like a good guy to me. But I'm still wondering how in the world he managed to share a ring with Canelo.

And there are people around who cry scandal because Anthony Dirrell is mentioned as a possible opponent for Alvarez... Dirrell is better than the sum of Smith and Fielding.
                    canelo was riding high after the second ggg fight, and knew he could sneak a bum in there without anyone complaining. tank davis sneaks a bum in every fight so hes doing it much better

Comment

Working...
                    X