Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Will Face 'High Caliber' Opponent Next, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Will Face 'High Caliber' Opponent Next, Says Trainer

Peter Fury, the father and trainer of 27-year-old heavyweight contender Hughie Fury, makes it clear that his son is going to face a "high-caliber" heavyweight, in order to catapult him in the direction of a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hughie should fight Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Hughie should fight Hrgovic.
      The article states 'high caliber', you know like Tim Tsyzu, not some stiff Ukrainian.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The article states 'high caliber', you know like Tim Tsyzu, not some stiff Ukrainian.
        Do you think Hughie could beat Tim Tszyu?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Hughie does not stand a chance against the 'Soul-Taker'. But I got a question for you, can Hughie beat Robert Helenius in a hip-hop dance off?

Comment

Tsyzu is just your typical Aussie bum. Looks great knocking over Aussie bouncers, but he'll soon come unstuck when he faces a quality Brit like Beefy Smith.

Like i said in another thread, Beefy will beat him up, just like how Hatton beat up his dad.

Comment

Hughie does not stand a chance against the 'Soul-Taker'. But I got a question for you, can Hughie beat Robert Helenius in a hip-hop dance off?
              They were playing Elton John in the auditorium at the time he was pulling off those dance moves

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

At least Hughie would be the bigger puncher for a change.. maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Tsyzu is just your typical Aussie bum. Looks great knocking over Aussie bouncers, but he'll soon come unstuck when he faces a quality Brit like Beefy Smith.

Like i said in another thread, Beefy will beat him up, just like how Hatton beat up his dad.

Jaime Munguia went ECW on 'Beefy', but that was nothing compared to what the 'Soul-Taker' Tim Tsyzu has in store for that English-Bum. Tim is going to hit a 'Tombstone' and put the final nail on Smith's coffin, if Liam ever dares to come to Queens-Land.

I got to go, ALL ACCESS: TSZYU v INOUE is about to premiere and I cant miss it.

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

They were playing Elton John in the auditorium at the time he was pulling off those dance moves
                  The ghetto gospel by Tupac featuring Elton John?
                  BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

We know this much. If it's going to be a high calibre opponent then it's not going to be Anthony Joshua. That guy is too far on the slide.

Comment

Working...
                    X