Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero vs. Butler, Edwards vs. Mama On December 11 in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero vs. Butler, Edwards vs. Mama On December 11 in Dubai

Probellum will host a world championship doubleheader at the Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai on Saturday, December 11 with Probellum: Revolution - as Sunny Edwards defends his IBF flyweight title against Jayson Mama and John Riel Casimero puts his WBO bantamweight title on the line against the UK's Paul Butler.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best fight so far to close out the year #WarCasimero&Mama

Comment

I wonder who Donnie Nietes will face in this eliminator?

Ruling-out the WBC over the fact that there is already a 4 man tournament underway with Estrada-Gonzalez, Rungvisai-Cuadras, the WBA-WBO would provide another viable path to a world-title : Yanga Sigqibo, who is ranked #3. and Nietes #2. by the WBO, makes sense, not only because of their high rankings but also due do to the fact that Nordine Oubaali’ canceled Siggibo's shot when Nordine opted to face Nonito Donaire instead.

Casimero vs. Butler, Edwards vs. Mama, are not competitive fights, but the card is showcasing talent.

Comment

Was hoping this would be in the UK but Kinahan has to launder his money to the Arabs somehow I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I wonder who Donnie Nietes will face in this eliminator?

Ruling-out the WBC over the fact that there is already a 4 man tournament underway with Estrada-Gonzalez, Rungvisai-Cuadras, the WBA-WBO would provide another viable path to a world-title : Yanga Sigqibo, who is ranked #3. and Nietes #2. by the WBO, makes sense, not only because of their high rankings but also due do to the fact that Nordine Oubaali’ canceled Siggibo's shot when Nordine opted to face Nonito Donaire instead.

Casimero vs. Butler, Edwards vs. Mama, are not competitive fights, but the card is showcasing talent.
          Charlie Edwards has suddenly appeared at #7 in the WBO Super Fly rankings, make of that what you will…

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Charlie Edwards has suddenly appeared at #7 in the WBO Super Fly rankings, make of that what you will…

Is that Prince Patel at #4 tho?

Comment

Is that Prince Patel at #4 tho?
              Wouldn’t rule that out either tbh.

Donnie could beat that clown with one hand tied behind his back.

I’d like to see him go the WBA route tbh, I wanna see Nietes mix it Chocolatito and Estrada before it’s all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Wouldn’t rule that out either tbh.

Donnie could beat that clown with one hand tied behind his back.

I’d like to see him go the WBA route tbh, I wanna see Nietes mix it Chocolatito and Estrada before it’s all said and done.
                I like to see Donnie Nietes get it with the winner of Estrada-Gonzalez, the unified lineal superfly title is the only move that Nietes needs to be chasing.

Yo! This made me laugh, Prince Patel just recently won like 5 vacant belts against his last opponent Julias Thomas Kisarawe, in Accra.

vacant World Boxing Association Inter-Continental Super Fly Title
                vacant International Boxing Federation Continental Africa Super Fly Title (supervisor: Samir Captan)
                vacant World Boxing Organisation Africa Super Fly Title (supervisor: Samir Captan)
                vacant Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Fly Title
                vacant World Boxing Organisation Global Super Fly Title

I cant believe that Prince Patel has not given it up, I got to respect his determination.

Comment

I like to see Donnie Nietes get it with the winner of Estrada-Gonzalez, the unified lineal superfly title is the only move that Nietes needs to be chasing.

Yo! This made me laugh, Prince Patel just recently won like 5 vacant belts against his last opponent Julias Thomas Kisarawe, in Accra.

vacant World Boxing Association Inter-Continental Super Fly Title
                  vacant International Boxing Federation Continental Africa Super Fly Title (supervisor: Samir Captan)
                  vacant World Boxing Organisation Africa Super Fly Title (supervisor: Samir Captan)
                  vacant Commonwealth (British Empire) Super Fly Title
                  vacant World Boxing Organisation Global Super Fly Title

I cant believe that Prince Patel has not given it up, I got to respect his determination.

Yeah you’ve got to respect the hustle of the Prince really, he’s f***ing terrible yet he’s world ranked by 3 of the 4 bodies, he’s winning obscure titles all over the world. He’s played the game well.
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Donnie Nietes is the most avoided fighter in the lower weight division and the most skilled.

Comment

Working...
                    X