Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Was Very Surprised By Ugas' Performance Against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz Was Very Surprised By Ugas' Performance Against Pacquiao

Unbeaten welterweight puncher Vergil Ortiz is hoping to secure a world title shot in 2022. Ortiz (18-0, 18 KOs) has several paths to explore - with being the number one ranked fighter under the WBC and WBO, and ranked at number two under the WBA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this fight. Ortiz is one of those young lions on his way to a title. Ugas is a champion. This is a great fight
    aboutfkntime aboutfkntime likes this.

Comment

I think Ortiz Jr. should fight Crawford, if he wins, or Spence if Crawford loses! Spence vs. Ortiz Jr. will be tailor-made for Dallas! $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I think Ortiz Jr. should fight Crawford, if he wins, or Spence if Crawford loses! Spence vs. Ortiz Jr. will be tailor-made for Dallas! $$$
        Meanwhile Pacquiao gets a pass for cherrypicking and fighting these bums

- Algeiri
        -Clottey
        - Vargas
        - Rios xD

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

- Algeiri
          -Clottey
          - Vargas
          - Rios xD
          U saw the name Pacquiao in the title, and the hate in U was too strong to resist.
          Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

- Algeiri
            -Clottey
            - Vargas
            - Rios xD
            Clottey was legit, but Rios and Algieri was unacceptable!

Comment

Fight Ennis, that's a helluva entertaining fight that we would salivate over. I don't think Ortiz can beat Ennis, I'm not sure any welterweight can, but it would be a beauty while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Clottey was legit, but Rios and Algieri was unacceptable!
                When you have like ten wins against guys who are or will be in the hof, you earn the right to cherry pick here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

When you have like ten wins against guys who are or will be in the hof, you earn the right to cherry pick here and there.
                  Especially after you get your head blown off by JMM! LMAO!

Comment

At 42 years old with a 2 year layoff and being the naturally lighter and shorter guy....I'd say the exact opposite, Pacquiao did way better than I expected. It's just people including his haters think Manny is indestructible bc he's been so sensational his whole career that they thought Manny was going to blow out Ugas (I did too). Manny is just that good and has held very high expectations for himself throughout his boxing career

Comment

Working...
                    X