Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I'll Retire If I Can't Fight Canelo Next; I'm Getting Too Old For This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I'll Retire If I Can't Fight Canelo Next; I'm Getting Too Old For This

LAS VEGAS - Anthony Dirrell didn't let the reporter finish his question. The former WBC super middleweight champion simply isn't interested in fighting anyone other than Canelo Alvarez next. If the 37-year-old Dirrell can't get a shot at the Mexican superstar's four 168-pound championships, Dirrell doesn't see the point of continuing a career that began nearly 17 years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The winner of the Dirrell/Benavidez from 2019 is the one who should get the next shot so he needs to get in line behind Benavidez who stopped him.

Comment

Lmao!! Yea Dirrell - thats the one everyone wants to see!! Sad he would even mention himself as a potential future opponent for Canelo. Delusional soul.
      Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Enjoy retirement then…

Comment

The most blatant cash out statement in history lol. But fair play to him at least he's honest.
          ralex ralex greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

He's been irrelevant since arthur Abraham snatched his soul eons ago
            mexiFistology mexiFistology likes this.

Comment

I was impressed with "The Dog's" KO win Saturday night, but he's right, he is getting too old for this. Canelo would beat him up, badly. Better to go out with this latest KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                That was Andre Dirrell, not Anthony Dirrell.

Comment

Dirrell has taken too many punches to the head!! Yeah, you should retire Bruh!!
                  supRa supRa likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    That was his brother that lost to Abraham

Comment

Working...
                    X