Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Lopez Going To All These Events Like a Groupie, I'll Expose This Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: Lopez Going To All These Events Like a Groupie, I'll Expose This Fraud

Unbeaten lightweight contender George Kambosos is preparing to head to the United States, for his mandatory fight with WBO, IBF, WBC Franchise, WBA champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is calling teofimo a groupie, but he acts like he is teofimo's groupie.
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

he couldnt expose his johnson he will be lucky to get to the 3rd round i see teo stoppage early he only just beat piss poor lee selby..........

Comment

I like Kambosos even if everything you guys say is true. His heart is in the right place. Anywhere, anytime. Teo has to be in NY, 10 million dollars couldn't get him in Australia. Win or lose, Kambo reached for it.

Comment

I just want this fight to be over already. Im sure Lopez and Kambosos feel the same way.

Comment

Teofimo is an anxious lost soul, he never knows whats going to come out of his mouth until it does. Thats why he twitches and smilles so much.

I heard from a personal account that he has yet to see Teofimo eat something healthy near training. Cannot confirm this of course.

But from his actions, when Teofimo crashes there will be no antidepressants that will soften the blow.

I dont think Kambosos wins, but I can see Haney/Taylor/Tank/Loma2 beating him.
            Last edited by IAMTHAT; 11-08-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              I like Kambosos even if everything you guys say is true. His heart is in the right place. Anywhere, anytime. Teo has to be in NY, 10 million dollars couldn't get him in Australia. Win or lose, Kambo reached for it.
              He's single-handedly selling the fight.

Might see another Mikey/Sandor Martin situation if 'CM Punk' can pull it out.
              Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

Can't see him winning but rooting for him. War Kambosos!

Comment

I'm always entertained by Kambosos trash-talk, he really knows how to talk a good game. He is the one somehow making this fight interesting to watch coz now he is getting everyone attention and now people want to see what he got.

Teofimo has to knock out Kambosos to get respect coz if this fight goes the whole 12 rounds it's Kambosos that will take the glory and respect win or lose.

Comment

Kambosos has more or less singlehandedly sold this from the jump, god bless him
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X