Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Jojo Diaz Wasn't In A Rush To Fight Me, I Feel Like We Had To Corner Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Jojo Diaz Wasn't In A Rush To Fight Me, I Feel Like We Had To Corner Him

Devin Haney always knew that his next fight was going to come near the end of the year. The question for several months--and even as recent as the beginning of November--wasn't who the opponent would be but rather who would finally step up to accept the challenge. Joseph 'Jojo' Diaz ultimately put an end to that mystery, holding out for several weeks before agreeing to all terms for their December 4 showdown live on DAZN from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jo,jo looks two divisions smaller
    Rodtang Rodtang Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Jojo is too small for Haney. I don’t see this as an overly competitive fight but at least Hearn got someone to fight Haney
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

I think the thing holding this up, was the rematch clause multiple outlets reported that Haney was seeking in the contract, most likely that.....

Comment

Diaz needs to touch that chin in the early rounds, then the fight gets very interesting.

Comment

How ? If he was at 130 and has had one fight at 135

Comment

Haney had to corner Jojo? Is he joking? Haney is the one hiding from a challenge, Jojo is taking the test. He's showing Haney how to step up. Shot Linares touched Haney up, he's not trying to hunt big game.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Haney had to corner Jojo? Is he joking? Haney is the one hiding from a challenge, Jojo is taking the test. He's showing Haney how to step up. Shot Linares touched Haney up, he's not trying to hunt big game.
                You need to follow this division a little more. Your out of touch.

Comment

I don’t know what it is. But listening to Haney is highly annoying. Dude is just too much on his high horse and it’s annoying.

Btw good job on finding another undersized opponent and avoiding the real challenges.

Comment

I'm out of touch? I saw Linares offer to help Haney back to his corner. He needed a crutch and held on for dear life till the end. No punch and now no chin, if anybody was scared before, not anymore. He is the only guy who couldn't KO Linares, Jojo goes 12. Jojo is hunting big game.
                    Last edited by Corelone; 11-08-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X