Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Stamps His Legacy With Undisputed Super Middleweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Stamps His Legacy With Undisputed Super Middleweight Crown

By Corey Erdman - There was a sequence at the end of round six of Canelo Alvarez's victory over Caleb Plant on Saturday night that both changed and ultimately encapsulated the fight. In the first four rounds of the bout, Plant found some degree of comfort with an offensive approach built around poking and flicking jabs. Plant, who utilizes a shoulder
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo without any doubt is the best boxer of this generation, giving only great fights on a time that everybody is avoiding to lose. Tank, Spence, Teofimo, Crawford, Wilder (before Fury), Ryan Garcia, GGG, Charlo, everybody is gifting fans to the only man to watch and expect Greatness, Saul Canelo Alvarez. I can see, Bivol and Beterviev coming. There's no one, I mean, no one besides those two that can bring something interesting, finishing both in W to the Mexican.
    TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

Yes at this point Canelo will go down as his generations best ever.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Thanks Corey. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Canelo fought a guy who's best win was truax? he won't fight beterbiev. cherry pick

Comment

Canelo is proving to be the best boxer since Floyd retired. He is the clear lead for FOTY.

Crawford had a shot but he stopped fighting quality guys once he signed the top rank deal. He’d have to beat Spence and unify at 154 but I don’t think he can surpass Canelo.

Inoue still has a chance to get to where Canelo is if he keeps moving up and beating the top guys. But I doubt someone his size will be seen as the best in a generation. He could win a FOTD over Canelo.

Usyk If he beats AJ again and then Beat Fury and wilder he’d have cleaned out and unified the top 2 divisions would earn a ton of respect.
            Verus Verus gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Canelo is proving to be the best boxer since Floyd retired. He is the clear lead for FOTY.

Crawford had a shot but he stopped fighting quality guys once he signed the top rank deal. He’d have to beat Spence and unify at 154 but I don’t think he can surpass Canelo.

Inoue still has a chance to get to where Canelo is if he keeps moving up and beating the top guys. But I doubt someone his size will be seen as the best in a generation. He could win a FOTD over Canelo.

Usyk If he beats AJ again and then Beat Fury and wilder he’d have cleaned out and unified the top 2 divisions would earn a ton of respect.
              Taylor in with a shout as well? Not been the worst year for boxing all things considered. I'm desperate for Bud to get these legacy fights man.

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
                Canelo fought a guy who's best win was truax? he won't fight beterbiev. cherry pick
                And yet you were here in the past few weeks telling all of us how Plant was going to outbox Canelo, sounds like sour grapes from a hater.....

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew LBJ View Post
                  Canelo without any doubt is the best boxer of this generation, giving only great fights on a time that everybody is avoiding to lose. Tank, Spence, Teofimo, Crawford, Wilder (before Fury), Ryan Garcia, GGG, Charlo, everybody is gifting fans to the only man to watch and expect Greatness, Saul Canelo Alvarez. I can see, Bivol and Beterviev coming. There's no one, I mean, no one besides those two that can bring something interesting, finishing both in W to the Mexican.
                  Hold your horses man, he is never gona fight betterbiev, i am happy for canelo he beat Plant but lets be serious here, Beterbiev would put him in the hospital.

Comment

One thing is for sure, no more silly talk about Joshua being “the face of boxing” or none of that other propaganda. It is CLEAR that Canelo sits atop the boxing world whether you love him or hate him

Comment

Working...
                    X