Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas Bags Dominant Decision Over Leonardo Baez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas Bags Dominant Decision Over Leonardo Baez

Vargas, Baez Fight Photos Gallery - Las Vegas, MGM Grand - In a featherweight fight, former world champion Rey Vargas (35-0, 22 KOs) boxed his way to a dominant ten round unanimous decision win over Leonardo Baez (21-4, 12 KOs). (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rey has talent and good ring generalship and I appreciate his boxing IQ. Looking forward to see him at the championship level

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. is going to smoke Rey Vargas. Vargas better stay away from Mauricio Lara, and the 'Cowboy' , but there are good fights out there for Rey, especially if Nava vacates the WBO 216 world-title to face Shakur Stevenson. Mark Magsayo, Mic Conlan, Leigh Wood, are all good fights for Vargas.

Yeah but that performance vs. Leonardo Baez did not impress me, even though he dominated, all those solid punches on Baez tells me that Vargas lacks even more power than he did at 122 and you can tell Rey was really trying to KO Leonardo

Comment

Working...
      X