Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Plant Was a Difficult Opponent, A lot of Ability, I Do Respect Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Plant Was a Difficult Opponent, A lot of Ability, I Do Respect Him

WBO, WBC, WBA beltholder Saul "Canelo" Alvarez made history by becoming the first undisputed super middleweight world champion when he stopped IBF champion Caleb Plant Saturday night live on SHOWTIME PPV in front of 16,586 screaming fans at the sold-out MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only 6 undisputed champions in history.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Only 6 undisputed champions in history.
      And your hatin ass was bigging up Plant and dissing Canelo

GTFOH

Comment

It's called being respectful... Plant got his ass whooped. We all seen IT.

Comment

Originally posted by TBETroll View Post

And your hatin ass was bigging up Plant and dissing Canelo

GTFOH
          Where did I do that?

Saying that Canelo still has trouble dealing with the shoulder roll defense isn't dissing him. It's just a statement of fact.

Comment

Where did I do that?

Saying that Canelo still has trouble dealing with the shoulder roll defense isn't dissing him. It's just a statement of fact.
            Really every fighter has trouble with that defense. There are very few fighters that can effectively do it so you almost never versus it.

Comment

Canelo, an ATG and the GOAT of Mexico! Been saying this for a min now and it’s just a matter of time till it can’t be denied. As for Plant, he did better then I thought he would so I gotta give him that, but I also still think he is not even a top 5 player at the weight and unfortunately he can’t make 60 and if he goes to 75 he is phucked! The boy needs to retire before he gets hurt
              … actually there is still the Benavides fight that I’m sure would draw interest that’s about the only choice he has… Viva Mexico Cabrones!

Comment

Where did I do that?

So much of a fact, that Plant won about 3 rounds and got his a** knocked out..... You should read up on the meanings of a statement and a fact....

Comment

That’s what you do when you KO an undefeated guy. You hype him up so you look better. Same reason Floyd and his fans talk up Canelo. The better he is the better that win looks for their guy.
                  Fact is Plant had an easy style to figure out and was always going to get folded.
                  He had some moments. He’s an athletic guy that can move.
                  No shame in saying he was a step below the top guy in the sport.
                  Sweet Scions Sweet Scions likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

So much of a fact, that Plant won about 3 rounds and got his a** knocked out..... You should read up on the meanings of a statement and a fact....
                    Canelo had trouble scoring through Plant's shoulder roll defense. He himself acknowledged that things got more difficult than expected.

Why does that upset you so much?

He was eventually able to wear Plant down and break through and get the win, which in the end is all that matters. But that isn't going to stop me from speaking the truth about how I thought the fight went. I'm a big Canelo fan but why should I hold my tongue about that, what's wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                    X