Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Alvarez Talks KO of Plant, Making History, The Future, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Alvarez Talks KO of Plant, Making History, The Future, More

(video by Ryan Burton) - On Saturday night at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (57-1-2, 39 KOs) become the undisputed champion at 168-pounds with a sensational knockout of unbeaten Caleb Plant (21-1, 12 KOs) in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know what fight judges Steve Weisfeld & Dave Moretti & showtime commentator Steve Farhood were watching, but going into the 11th round I had the fight even & a page where I was connected to which the majority were Mexicans, most had it the same(even). But in the 11th Canelo connected that shot that Plant never recuperated from & clearly won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
      I don't know what fight judges Steve Weisfeld & Dave Moretti & showtime commentator Steve Farhood were watching, but going into the 11th round I had the fight even & a page where I was connected to which the majority were Mexicans, most had it the same(even). But in the 11th Canelo connected that shot that Plant never recuperated from & clearly won the fight.
      We all know you have to knock Canelo out to beat him. Even the great floyd Mayweather had to settle for a majority decision. This is just the reality of corruption in boxing.
      now having said that, Canelo adjusted and produced the ko when he had to so ultimately the cards didn’t matter. But future boxers need to understand what they have to do to win if they have the tools that is
      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X