Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andy Ruiz Reacts To Canelo's KO of Plant, Usyk-Joshua, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Andy Ruiz Reacts To Canelo's KO of Plant, Usyk-Joshua, More

(video by Ryan Burton) - Heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz was ringside at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and watched Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (57-1-2, 39 KOs) become the undisputed champion at 168-pounds with a sensational knockout of unbeaten Caleb Plant (21-1, 12 KOs) in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat as ever. What a disgrace.

Comment

Reacting to other fights. And not scheduling one of his own. What a sad, fat man. And a lot of you hated AJ so much that you cheered this fat chump on.

Comment

fat-man-looks-greedy-with-junk-foods-on-the-sofa-picture-id1164259961?k=20&m=1164259961&s=612x612&w=0&h=qia62L7di_Qv5WneMX5GwFfexO_rHYSgvUkAbY8msRA=.jpg

Comment

Canelo only did what he was supposed to do with a lightly experienced, light fisted (only 12 KOs) belt holder. Who would’ve want that fight. It not likeCanelo had the gigantic task in front of him.

Comment

My bet is that ain't real bling around Ruiz's neck. It is just an emergency piece of milk chocolate wrapped in gold colored aluminum foil for the fat man. You know like those chocolate coins you use eat when you were a kid? But I have to say he still looks as if he is in fighting shape!
            Last edited by Ravensfan; 11-07-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravensfan View Post
              My bet is that ain't real bling around Ruiz's neck. It is just an emergency piece of milk chocolate wrapped in gold colored aluminum foil for the fat man. You know like those chocolate coins you use eat when you were a kid? But I have to say he still looks as if he is fighting shape!
              Post of the day!

Comment

Working...
              X