Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White: I Watched The Canelo Fight, Usman Does Not Want To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White: I Watched The Canelo Fight, Usman Does Not Want To Fight Him!

UFC President Dana White put a full stop on a potential boxing match between company champion Kamaru Usman and Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. A few days ago, Usman expressed his desire to face Canelo in a boxing match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t blame White, I watch both main events and the UFC fight was a stinker compared to Plant Canelo. Odd because the first match was a barn burner.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Canelo will be too much for Usman.

Comment

The money he would earn fighting Canelo? Yes he does!

Why would you not agree to get smashed by p4p boxing king and get a big retirement check? You got lumped up for peanuts....why not.

Comment

Now we can put this nonsense to rest. Now it's on Benavidez to win next week to put pressure on Canelo to face him.

Comment

Dana was watching the Canelo fight during his co main he couldn’t help himself those ufc fights were pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
              Now we can put this nonsense to rest. Now it's on Benavidez to win next week to put pressure on Canelo to face him.
              Benevidez doesn't draw though,& most want Bivol/Beterbieve/Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                Dana was watching the Canelo fight during his co main he couldn’t help himself those ufc fights were pretty bad.
                Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I don’t blame White, I watch both main events and the UFC fight was a stinker compared to Plant Canelo. Odd because the first match was a barn burner.
                Lol wtf are you guys smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Benevidez doesn't draw though,& most want Bivol/Beterbieve/Charlo
                  He's mandatory for IBF and WBC if he wins if I recall correctly. Canelo is gonna have to fight him if he wants keep all his belts unless they can work something out. IBF tends to actually stick to their morals somewhat so it'll be hard to avoid this one. Expecting Benavidez to destroy Davis and force his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Lol wtf are you guys smoking?
                    I heard the female fight was a snoozer and Usman and Colby looked horrindeous striking and looked like caveman out there. Only good fight was the gaithje and that involved very little skill. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X