No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant: Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant: Official Scorecards

Canelo, Plant Official Scorecards - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - For the IBF, WBO, WBA, WBC super middleweight world titles, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (57-1-2, 39 KOs) became the undisputed champion with a sensational knockout of unbeaten Caleb Plant (21-1, 12 KOs) in the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant got his mouth shut and his ass handed to him, he got knocked out. I guess Andre Ward should be eating his words right now.

Comment

how the hell does Plant get round 10 lol. I have no issue with plant getting 4 rounds but he for sure lost round 10
      Last edited by thekenneth; 11-07-2021, 12:37 AM.

Comment

By far the ****tiest scorecards ever. I ask to watch the fight without sound. Canelo s corner was telling him he was losing. Stop ball riding and give Plant his props.
        siablo14 siablo14 PanchoGomez Rayzah like this.

Comment

Originally posted by lilppoopie View Post
          By far the ****tiest scorecards ever. I ask to watch the fight without sound. Canelo s corner was telling him he was losing. Stop ball riding and give Plant his props.
          What a crock of sht
          erickhdzmtz erickhdzmtz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lilppoopie View Post
            No there were not lol stop it bro

Comment

One of the most satisfying KO’s I’ve seen, seeing big mouth Plant dance around the ring on spaghetti legs and get smashed to bits was a very joyful moment, very rarely do I dislike a boxer, but I make an exception for Plant and the Paul brothers, the only boxers I’ve ever wished I’d see end up in the hospital.

Comment

Bronx 23 go back and listen

Comment

Plant was getting his ass beat from pillar to post round by round and if/when he had any “success” it was because Canelo allowed him too. When canelo engaged, plant bad NOTHING!!! Plant is garbage… like canelo told his dumbass… he ain’t at canelos lével never has never will be!!!
                  Joe-Joe32212 Joe-Joe32212 likes this.

Comment

Summary of the fight:

Plant landing jabs
                    Canelo landing body shots

Weisfield and Moretti are judges who value power punches over jabs.

I honestly did not score this fight, but my gut tells me it was a close one, would have to watch it again to see what my scorecards is.

Canelo again proving why he is the #1 P4P guy in the sport, the dude can beat any style right now. Loved this performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X