Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Crushes Marcos Hernandez With Uppercut in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Crushes Marcos Hernandez With Uppercut in Fourth

LAS VEGAS - Anthony Dirrell delivered a performance Saturday night befitting a former champion who wants another title shot. The two-time ex-WBC super middleweight champ viciously knocked out overmatched Marcos Hernandez in the fourth round of Showtime Pay-Per-View's co-feature before Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant entered the ring for their 12-round main event at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The 37-year-old Dirrell (33-2-2, 25 KOs), of Flint, Michigan, uncorked a right uppercut that knocked Hernandez flat on his back about 12 seconds into the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-06-2021, 10:18 PM.

Can't believe this schlub is still around

Comment

Dammit Dirrel let me down again. I was just telling a friend that he was about to quit and he pulls this sht on me Disappointing night so far

Comment

Who has the gif

I need the gif

Comment

"The Dog"..

Comment

They Keep Regurgitating Dirrel like how Don King kept Fighters trying for the WBC Middleweight Crown

Comment

You couldn't script it any better! Dirrell is back! Just in time for a bigger name to have someone to fight at 168 early next year.
              ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

He fought a bum how was this a co event

Comment

So Dirrell beats El Stiffo on co event. What a sham!

Comment

Working...
                  X