No announcement yet.

Chris John Training To Knock Rocky Juarez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris John Training To Knock Rocky Juarez Out

Chris John defends his WBA featherweight title against Rocky Juarez on the September 19 undercard to Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Juan Manuel Marquez [details]

Hopefully after this Juarez will be out of the picture for good. I'd like too see Gamboa face Chris John and dethrone him but i think it's too early for Gamboa.

Comment

I don't think John can KO Juarez.

Comment

John isn't a power puncher, I doubt he'll do it but he should win an easy decision.

Comment

outbox juarez - yes
          knockout juarez - no

Comment

first fight was great...

John is the smarter fighter, and he will use what he learned from the first fight to win this one easily (was a good bit of home cookin on the first fight, both judges AND referee)

Juarez, IMO can't do much more than he did the first time, he will bring the same to the table

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
              outbox juarez - yes
              knockout juarez - no
              Pretty much. Even with Cleto Reyes, John can't knock him out. Easy points win for Chris John.

Comment

yea.. everyone one knows it was a bull**** draw last time.. John by Decision.. He's in Vegas this time so hopefully he wont get robbed..

Comment

John pitty pat his punches to much. He does gives a lot of angles and see openings. He is the type of fighter that wants to touch you more with his punches than actually putting power behind them. He is a better smaller version of Wilfredo Rivera.

Comment

wrong game plan,,if he gets in a toe 2 toe fight with rocky he will get knocked out.and boxing from the outside will not work cause i don't think he has one punch knockout power if he's looking for the knockout .his best bet is to outbox rocky. "GETTEM ROCK!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X