Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez Blasts Juan Pablo Romero With One-Punch KO in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez Blasts Juan Pablo Romero With One-Punch KO in Fifth

LAS VEGAS - Elvis Rodriguez recovered from a slow start Saturday night to knock out a previously unbeaten Olympian in Rodriguez's return from his first professional defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-06-2021, 08:48 PM.

Very good shot by Rodriguez to end it
    Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

I'm glad we're not giving up on fighter's just because of a close lost. Sport of boxing will be healthier if us fans stop giving a **** about undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
        I'm glad we're not giving up on fighter's just because of a close lost. Sport of boxing will be healthier if us fans stop giving a **** about undefeated
        yeah man,anyone who challenges themselves will lose at some point. Whether it is boxing or just life in general.

Comment

Very impressive Rodriguez taking on an unbeaten mexican olympian when he could have picked a softer touch and that was a hell of a shot he ended it with!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
            You hit the nail on the head with this one. You can just tell so many fans came into the sport in the Mayweather era

Comment

Working...
            X