Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I'm Coming To Be Undisputed, I Want The Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I'm Coming To Be Undisputed, I Want The Big Fights

Two of the best female boxers on the planet put forth a duel worthy of the main event platform. WBO junior lightweight world champion Mikaela Mayer (16-0, 5 KOs) defeated IBF champion Maiva Hamadouche (22-2, 18 KOs) by unanimous decision to unify titles Friday evening at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought she looked fantastic. My question is , whos the next opponent for her. She said she wants big fights. Are there any big fights for her at that weight class ? I assumed the girl she fought was the best in the division along with Mayer.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
      I thought she looked fantastic. My question is , whos the next opponent for her. She said she wants big fights. Are there any big fights for her at that weight class ? I assumed the girl she fought was the best in the division along with Mayer.
      She was the best opponent by a long way , once she unifies lightweight makes obvious sense

Comment

Persoon will clean out the division

Comment

Working...
        X