Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez in Top Form, Grinding For Kambosos Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez in Top Form, Grinding For Kambosos Defense

Teofimo Lopez Workout Photos Gallery - Unified Lightweight Champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) will finally make his maiden title defense of his WBA, IBF, WBO belts against George Kambosos Jr (19-0, 10 KOs) at Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York, on Saturday, November 27 - live worldwide and exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

His weight cut is nothing short of amazing. Only second to sharpie Garcia and his average of 30 plus pound weight cut every fight. (Brother naz is on record confirming sharpie fascia’s cutting)
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

This chit fight is stilll on?

Comment

What’s up with the elbow support on Teo’s right arm? He hurt it beating off too hard!

Comment

He looks a lot like Lomachenko in these pics...

Comment

I'm going to make a bold prediction right here.

I think Kambosos can win.

If Lopez elects to box and counter off the back foot with a Philly shell - he could find himself being swarmed and ground down by Kambosos pressure fighting.

I saw Kambosos against Selby, and he works out as hard as possible - his conditioning is incredible. He uses a lot of upper body and head movement, hits hard, and throws clever combos.

He has a real mongrel in him and I'm sure the constant BS from Lopez and cancellations has only galvanised his resolve.

Comment

I wonder how often Teo is PED tested

Comment

Man, Teo lost his damn mind during Corona, I'm not sure if I'm still a fan of his with those hippie tats of the Four Elements ; and he sounds like an apologist in every interview.

Comment

bobs looking at him thinking, why did i trade this guy in for loma huh what was i thinking

Comment

It's only a matter of time that Teofimo loses those belts...might as well be against Kambosos because he won't be able to beat other top ranked fighters...he got lucky the night he beat Loma.

Comment

Working...
                    X