Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas vs. Baez, Elvis Rodriguez vs. Romero - Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Rey Vargas vs. Baez, Elvis Rodriguez vs. Romero - Fights Set

Rey Vargas, Leonardo Baez Weights Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on this Saturday's Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHOWTIME PPV undercard went face-to-face at the official weigh-ins on Friday before they enter the ring in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn what has Rey been on? He has beefed up seriously! He was skinny and thin last outing I recall. Now he looks as though he has put on a ton of muscle??

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Damn what has Rey been on? He has beefed up seriously! He was skinny and thin last outing I recall. Now he looks as though he has put on a ton of muscle??
      Heck yeah this is his first fight at 126 and he looks great. He's coming off that 28 month covid layoff though so he might another fight after this to be back 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post

Heck yeah this is his first fight at 126 and he looks great. He's coming off that 28 month covid layoff though so he might another fight after this to be back 100%
        I thought they were fighting at JWW..?

Comment

Working...
        X