Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga vs. Jack Flatley on December 3 in Spain, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga vs. Jack Flatley on December 3 in Spain, DAZN

Kerman 'Revolver' Lejarraga returns to his home of Bilbao on Friday December 3, defending his European Super-Welterweight Title against Jack 'Quiet Storm' Flatley, live from the Bilbao Arena, Spain, and on DAZN worldwide.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm down with that main event honestly, Flatley will bring it and have a big size advantage here, should be fun

Comment

I enjoy the DAZN Spanish cards. Always a few decent fights on them. Lejarraga an entertaining brawler and his fights have drama as it takes him a few rounds to get warmed up. He lost rounds early to Smith and Charrat. I thought the Frenchman may have done enough when they went to the cards.

Dont know much about Flatley but he's feasted on some soft opposition. Probably that draw against Williamson being the most impressive performance of note on his record. Lejarraga probably won't be matched with any heavy bangers after getting iced by Avenesyan in those two fights.

Comment

Working...
      X