Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant, Undercard Weigh-In Results From MGM Grand Garden Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Caleb Plant, Undercard Weigh-In Results From MGM Grand Garden Arena

LAS VEGAS - Canelo Alvarez and Caleb Plant were kept apart again after they weighed in Friday afternoon at MGM Grand Garden Arena. Fearful of another brawl on stage, organizers of their Showtime Pay-Per-View main event separated the super middleweight champions from the time they arrived until the time they left. They jawed at each other from several feet away, with promoter Tom Brown, event security and even Mike Tyson between them.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-05-2021, 04:22 PM.

Plant looked very nervous after the new exchange with Canelo. Not a good sign.

Comment

Comment

The undercard sucks. And no, nobody is nervous, both fighters are ready to go.

If it's a chess match type fight, I think Canelo is in trouble. But he is deservedly the favourite. This is Plant's chance for superstardom if he can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

If it's a chess match type fight, I think Canelo is in trouble. But he is deservedly the favourite. This is Plant's chance for superstardom if he can pull it off.
          Plant has looked and sounded nervous this whole time. He has zero power and gets marked up and cut very, very easily. It’s going to look like a lamb led to the slaughter after about four. The only question in my mind is how he gets stopped. Not if or when.

Comment

With the help of Haymon and Judge Patricia Morse Jarman he might just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Plant looked very nervous after the new exchange with Canelo. Not a good sign.
              you’re reaching. He doesn’t look nervous at all. He actually looks more confident than I would’ve expected.

Comment

How many fights have you had, most fighters are nervous before a fight that’s normal in combat sports or competition for that matter on both sides.
                MPDKSAB-

That means: Most People Don’t Know Sh_tt About Boxing!
                ruedboy ruedboy likes this.

Comment

Clennelo looks ripped after eating the organic Mexican beef.

He might kill the feather fisted lad in the ring.

Comment

Let’s see a good fight. Build on momentum of fury wilder 3 excitement. Sport needs it

Comment

Working...
                    X